A Flask template for cookiecutter.
- Twitter Bootstrap 3 and starter templates
- Flask-SQLAlchemy with basic User model
- Flask-WTForms with login and registration forms
- Procfile for deploying to a PaaS (e.g. Heroku)
- nose for testing
- A simple
- CSS and JS minification using Flask-Assets
- Easily switch between development and production environments through the MYFLASKAPP_ENV system variable.
Using this template
$ pip install cookiecutter $ cookiecutter https://github.com/sloria/cookiecutter-flask.git
You will be asked about your basic info (name, project name, etc.). This info will be used in your new project.
- Building Websites in Python with Flask
- Structuring Flask Apps
- Flask Official Documentation