NO LONGER MAINTAINED, PLEASE CONSIDER TRYING : https://github.com/slovisi/generator-gulp-quickstarter
A Yeoman Front-End Boilerplate Generator
This is my first attempt at a generator, and a way for me to familiarize with nodejs. Please bear with me while I painfully try to improve my skills.
- Built-in preview server with LiveReload
- Automatic compilation of SCSS with Compass
- Image Optimization
- Assemble.io templating engine
- Make sure that you have Git, Node.js, Yeoman, Ruby, Sass & Compass installed as they are prerquisites for this generator's workflow
- To install this generator:
npm install -g generator-quickstarter
- Create a folder for a project and inside that folder run:
grunt devfor testing and preview, run
grunt productionfor building and optimization (images & js minification).
yo quickstarter:page "Page Name"to add a new page to your project
- Work in dev/ find your results in prod/