Final project for the PHP, databases & Versioncontrol course.
Made with the php framework Laravel (in just under 7 days).
The concept behind this was to build a basic but feature filled e-commerce application.
It has two main areas, Customer & Admin.
Every customer should have the ability to
- Register & login to their account
- browse and upload new images to the gallery
- Create a new wine
- Leave comments on each item's page (and edit them)
- Browse through previous orders
- Be able to add items (wine) to the shopping cart, then purchase
Admin has the abiltity to:-
- Create and edit a new country category
- Browse, edit/delete all the wines
- Browse, edit/delete all customers
- Browse, edit/delete all comments
- Browse and edit all the orders
- Browse, edit/delete all images from the gallery
- Export out a csv file containing all data from each separate table from the database
*All creating/editing features are only available when a user or admin is logged in.
- git clone
- composer install
- Edit .env file (eg. append database name, user & password)
- php artisan key:generate
- php artisan migrate
- php artisan db::seed