#Data(ist) Haiku Data(ist) Haiku is an anti-haiku generator of poems from Wikipedia articles.
##Code Poets Holly Peck firstname.lastname@example.org
Liz Kalina email@example.com
Anna Rasshivkina firstname.lastname@example.org
- RhymeBrain API
- MediaWiki API
##Background How to Make a Dadaist Poem (method of Tristan Tzara)
- Take a newspaper.
- Take a pair of scissors.
- Choose an article as long as you are planning to make your poem.
- Cut out the article.
- Then cut out each of the words that make up this article and put them in a bag.
- Shake it gently.
- Then take out the scraps one after the other in the order in which they left the bag.
- Copy conscientiously.
- The poem will be like you.
- And here are you a writer, infinitely original and endowed with a sensibility that is charming though beyond the understanding of the vulgar.