This is a rebuilt color picker for Adobe scripting.
Supporting all Adobe softwares such as PS,AI,AE and so on.
Download the latest release.
You can import ColorPicker to your script in following two ways:
Use include (Suggested)
#include,you should specific the path to the
To make production, don't miss the nice command
File->Export as binary in ESTK
Copy and paste
Copy all lines in
colorPicker.js, then paste them on the top of your code.
Simple as pie usage
var resultColor = colorPicker(); resultColor; //The rgb Array you picked up,from [0,0,0] to [1,1,1];
The 4 editable text areas have shotcut keys:
↓ to add/sub 1 , while with
Shift to add/sub 10.
Input a default color
The default color is specified by
The default color is to be preselected in the ColorPicker,as RGB,HEX and HSB,or [1,1,1] for the platform default.
|RGB||Array||From [0,0,0] to [1,1,1]|
|LargeRGB||Array||From [0,0,0] to [255,255,255]|
|Hex||String||From "000000" to "FFFFFF"|
|ShortHex||String||"F7C" which means "FF77CC"|
|HSB||Array||From [0,0,0,"hsb"] to [360,100,100,"hsb"]|
- Fix #12
- Fix #11
- Reduce 20% file size
- Move prototype attr/method to function native attr/method
- Make HSB field editable
- Remember the location where ACP is closed
- Remember the anchor location when bright went to 0
- Fix error when bright field is NaN
- Back color wheel image to origin to avoid showing issue on Mac
- Add static member for colorPicker function
- Add options in constructor
- Add small mode for palette and panel windows
- Fix crash when center point is clicked
- Get the point from colour & Reset the position of cursor
- Much smoother moving with mouse pressed
- Support RGB, Hex and HSB in constructor
- Add support for short hex in hex field
- ACP runs much faster than before
- Reduce 90% file size
- Fix invalid hex causing crash
- No longer require the key-word 'new'
- Add cursor
- Better brightness control
- Auto-highlights hex field on launch
- Doesn't affect user's 'old colour' at all
- Reduce 33% size of colorPicker
- Enable process for mouse-move when left mouse is pressed
- First release
- Add support for all Adobe softwares
- Add support for ESTK
- Add support for Adobe AfterEffects
If you find a bug or want to contribute to the color picker,please submit an issue or send a pull request
The MIT license