Gamification Engine is a platform that permits to define and execute score based games.
Platform is developed in Java using Apache Maven as build tool.
- game-engine.core: it contains Drools engine implementation and models
- game-engine.web: REST API, admin web interface and security layer
- game-engine.test: junit test environment to test a new game definition
- game-engine.games: collection of production games.
- game-engine.tools: a collection of tools to manage gamification operations
- gamification-java-client: a java client library that wraps the gamification-engine APIs
- run-configs: folder used by docker
Follow instructions of Setup wiki page.
Read the project wiki for all details about the project
Project is licensed under the Apache License Version 2.0