Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
This release is made up of 736 commits. Thanks to contributors @BrettyWhite, @ChrisB-Elektrobit, @cromotron, @harisheb, @joeljfischer, @mrapitis, @NicoleYarroch, @piyushkhosla, @Rconroy, @shoamano83, Takamitsu Yoshii, and William Wallace.
SDLProxy.streamingMediaManageris now removed. If you wish to use a streaming media manager, you must use
SDLManager.streamingMediaManager. The streaming media manager has been entirely redesigned and now takes into account both phone and head unit app lifecycles SDL-0033. There is now a streaming media configuration added to
SDLJingleconstants have been removed #7.
- Public files
SDLEncoder.hhave been removed #8.
SDLSiphonServerhas been removed; if something similar is needed, it may be custom built and inserted into the
- RPC array and dictionary properties are now immutable #152.
SDLOnWaypointChange, a misspelling of
SDLOnWayPointChangehas been removed #489.
SDLRPCStructand all RPC subclasses now take an immutable dictionary to decode #122 SDL-0005, SDL-0005.
- SDL enums are now all stringly typed in Objective-C, and swift enums in Swift #20 SDL-0006.
- iOS 6 and iOS 7 are no longer supported SDL-0008 SDL-0024.
- Use nullability annotations throughout the project #73 SDL-0018.
SDLRPCRequestFactory, initializers now exist on most RPC classes SDL-0020.
SDLTTSChunkFactorywas removed, use the initializers on
- Handler events now provide better parameters instead of generic ones SDL-0027.
- Most properties are now nonatomic, which should speed up the library significantly #49.
SDLLockScreenViewControllernow uses template images, reducing the size of the library #450.
- RPC classes now conform to
- Added convenience methods for pulling out SDL notifications from
SDLTouchManagernow supports gesture cancellation #673.
SDLStreamingMediaManagernow supports automatic
pcmCapabilitiesnot being exposed #714.
- Generics have been added for collections throughout the library SDL-0007.
SDLFileManagerwill not stream from a file on disk if possible SDL-0025.
SDLFileManageradded methods for sending multiple files in one call SDL-0029.
- Added additional
SDLManagerdelegate methods for all
onHMIStatusstate changes SDL-0032.
- Added a handler to
SDLStreamingMediaManagernow supports H.264 + RTP SDL-0048.
- Added SDL Remote Control baseline SDL-0071.
- Focusable items can now be sent (to Core 4.4+) and a manager exists that will automatically handle finding and sending those rects if a
UIWindowis set in the
SDLStreamingMediaConfiguration. They will also be passed back to the developer through the
SDLTouchManagerDelegateSDL-0075 SDL-0081 SDL-0090.
- Services are now properly ended with hash ids #661.
- Constants are now unified into one style #711.
- Fix streaming media manager always assumed 30fps streaming; it can now be custom set by developers in the video encoding dictionary #717.
- Fix a possible crash if the List Files request from the FileManager fails due to disconnection or unregistration #789.
- SDL constants are now constants instead of
- Some protocol property and enum names were incorrect but now fixed #275.
- Internal getters and setters on RPC classes no longer repeat code everywhere #493.
SDLOnLockScreenStatusdoes not use constants for property keys #497.
- Removed deprecated methods #679.