Self Service from Smartface
A sample app to demonstrate Smartface and Oracle EBS/Fusion integration.
How to config
This version works with mock-ebs services. To use all functionality in this app, please follow these steps;
- Change the mock services to match-up with your Real services.
- If you dont have, setup an account on Oracle Cloud.
- Create a new mobile backend for your project
- Create separate mobile backend clients for your target platforms (Android and iOS)
- Get tokens and keys for that backend from Oracle MCS dashboard
- Write your backend name into app.js
- Write your tokens and keys into
- If you want to use Push Notifications, update
config/project.json. You need to get your Sender ID from your Google GCM / Firebase account. It is recommended to read our detailed Push Notification Services Guide
- To use Remote App Update feature update your
config/project.rau.jsonYou can unleash your app's power by reading Remote App Update Guides
- Integrate your EBS rest services to MCS custom connectors, and relay from there.
You can change application theme with editing style files under
Please submit an issue on GitHub and provide information about your problem.
Support & Documentation & Useful Links
Code of Conduct
We are committed to making participation in this project a harassment-free experience for everyone, regardless of the level of experience, gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, personal appearance, body size, race, ethnicity, age, religion, or nationality. Please read and follow our Code of Conduct.
This project is licensed under the terms of the MIT license. See the LICENSE file. Within the scope of this license, all modifications to the source code, regardless of the fact that it is used commercially or not, shall be committed as a contribution back to this repository.