Projects in Android Programming: The Big Nerd Ranch Guide(APTBNRG)
These projects are Demo projects in Android Programming: The Big Nerd Ranch Guide 2nd Edition by Bill Phillips, Chris Stewart, Brian Hardy, Kristin Marsicano. I add these to Github in order to motivate myself to study hard. You can see my blog for my learning plans and notes. All rights reserved by the authors. If any offence, please contact me.
Used to exlore the fundamentals of Android projects like activities, layouts, and explicit intents.
This App is completed through Chapter 1 to Chapter 6.
This app is complex and take thirteen chapters to complete(Chapter 7 to 17).
Here are the knowledge covered in this project.
- UI Fragment, Fragment Arguments (Chapter 7,10,17)
- Layout and Widgets (Chapter 8)
- RecyclerView (Chapter 9)
- ViewPager (Chapter 11)
- Dialogs (Chapter 12)
- Toolbar (Chapter 13)
- Databases(SQLite) (Chapter 14)
- Implicit Intents (Chapter 15)
- Image take, save and display (Chapter 16)
This app is finished through Chapter 18 to Chapter 21.
- Assets and Audio (Chapter 18,19)
- XMLs, styles and theme (Chapter 20,20)
This app is finished in Chapter 22.
- Intents and tasks
A simple Flickr client and is completed through Chapter 232 to Chapter 28.
- Background Threads and Muti-threads (Chapter 23,24)
- Background Services (Chapter 26)
- Broadcast Intents (Chapter 27)
This app is finished in Chapter 29.
- Custom View and Touch Events
This app is finished in Chapter 30.
- Custom Animations
This app is finished in Chapter 31,32.
- Locations and Play Services