- Page Builder
- Added newsletter block to subscribe/unsubscribe to the newsletter.
- Rule Builder: added CartItemQuantity rule to specify conditions for the quantity per cart product.
- Added an option to display blog posts and news only for a certain language.
- #2171 Created SEO setting for ExtraAllows.
- WebDAVModule is removed in Web.config because it disables PUT and DELETE requests (required by Web API).
- Newsletter subscriptions: added filter for customer roles in export profile and backend list.
- #2167 Added an activity log for order editing.
- Inherit ACL and store mappings into all sub-categories, not only into direct sub-categories.
- #2186 MegaMenu: link for background image had no effect.
- Added honeypot protection to blog post comments.
- #2162 A plugin could not be uninstalled if it's the only one installed.
- Sometimes no picture was displayed when navigating in the product details' image gallery.
- Deactivated slugs were falsely always redirected without SSL.
- Selected products could not be deleted in the backend product list.
- Web-API: fixed "failed to serialize the response body" when uploading product images and missing product media file mapping if an equal image was found in catalog folder.
- Categories: fixed missing cache invalidation when inheriting ACL or stores into child categories and products.
- Link Builder: the selected media file was not applied.
- Selecting an attribute of type date caused an error on the product detail page.
- AmazonPay: fixed rare "client ID is a required parameter and is not set" when using the login function.
- Various fixes for anti forgery request handling.
- Used mediasettings value for picture rendering in MegaMenu (pictures weren't displayed in MegaMenu dropdowns).
- Mediamanager uploads were marked as being transient.