Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- Wallet: Enables full or partial order payment via credit account. Includes REST-Api. (commercial plugin)
- Liquid template engine: very flexible templating for e-mails and campaigns with autocompletion and syntax highlighting.
- Cash Rounding: define money rounding rules on currency and payment method level.
- Modern, responsive backend: migrated backend to Bootstrap 4, overhauled and improved the user interface.
- Enhanced MegaMenu: virtual dropdowns for surplus top-level categories and brands (commercial plugin exclusively bundled with Pro Edition).
- RTL: comprehensive RTL (Right-to-left) and bidi(rectional) support.
- Amazon Pay:
- Supports merchants registered in the USA and Japan
- External authentication via Login with Amazon button in shop frontend
- Several improvements through the new Login and pay with Amazon services
- (Perf) Faster image processing: new processing and caching strategy! Thumbnails are not created synchronously during the main request anymore, instead a new middleware route defers processing until an image is requested by any client.
- TinyImage: scores ultra-high image compression rates (up to 80 %!) and enables WebP support (commercial plugin exclusively bundled with Premium Edition).
- UrlRewriter: define URL redirection rules in the backend using mod_rewrite notation. (commercial plugin)
- Address formatting templates by country
- Language packs: downloader & auto-importer for packages available online.
- Message template customizations are lost due to the new template engine. You have to customize the templates again. No automatic migration, sorry :-(
- Amazon Pay: The plugin has been changed to new Login and pay with Amazon services. The client ID has been added, which has to be created in Amazon Seller Central and saved in the payment method configuration.
- (Dev) Calls to cache methods
RemoveByPattern()require glob chars to be present now (supported glob-styles see https://redis.io/commands/keys). Previously these methods appended
*to the passed pattern, which made pattern matching rather unflexible.
- (Dev) Hook framework now passes
IHookedEntityinterface instead of
- (Dev) Completely removed all
EntityDeleted<T>legacy events. We were using DbSaveHooks anyway, which provides a much more powerful and way faster pub-sub mechanism for database operations.
- 1203 MegaMenu shrinker and Brands virtual menu item
- Summernote is now the primary HTML editor
- #431 Added option to randomize the display order for slides on each request
- #1258 Add option to filter shipping and payment methods by a specific customer role
- #1247 Allow to import non system customer roles in customer import
- #1117 Added an option to display a dropdown menu for manufacturers
- #1203 Added an option to define a maximum number of elements in the main menu for the first hierarchy of the catalog navigation
- GMC: column chooser for edit grid
- #1100 Customer can register in frontend via "Login with Amazon" button
- Web API:
- Added options to include option names of specification and product attributes in the search index
- #441 added option to specify that additional shipping surcharges are considered only once.
- #1295 Sales tracking (tracking pixel) for Billiger.de
- XML and CSV export of shopping cart and wishlist items
- #1363 Make storing of IP addresses optional
- #729 Option for automatic order amount capturing when the shipping status changed to "shipped"
- (Dev) ILocalizationFileResolver: responsible for finding localization files for client scripts
- #998 GMC: Find a way to map attribute combination values to feed export values
- Added Instagram icon to social media icons in footer
- Target .NET Framework changed: 4.5.2 > 4.6.1.
- Lower memory consumption
- #649 Media FileSystem provider: segmenting files in subfolders to increase IO perf with huge amount of files
- #1141 Cleaner backend order list. Added more infos like payment method.
- OuputCache: Simple product changes that affect visibility now correctly invalidate all assigned category and manufacturer pages
- OuputCache: When MegaSearch is active, invalidation occurs only during indexing and not ad-hoc anymore.
- #1248 New payment integration guidelines for Sofort\Klarna
- TwitterAuth: better error handling and enhanced admin instruction
- #1181 Debitoor: Add option to display shipping address on invoices
- Moved RoundPricesDuringCalculation setting to currency entity
- #1100 Use new "Login with Amazon" services to initialize an Amazon payment
- #1285 Copy product: Add option to add more than one copy
- (Perf) Many improvements in hooking framework
- #1294 Swiss PostFinance: External payment page too small on mobile devices. Added setting for mobile device template URL, pre-configured with PostFinance template.
- #1143 Make shipping methods suitable for multi-stores
- #1320 Image import: Find out the content type of image URLs by response header rather than file extension (which is sometimes missing)
- #1219 Recently viewed products list should respect setting to hide manufacturer names
- Import and export product quantity step
- Add bundle item information to order messages
- #1031 Enable offline payment methods to have brand icons
- DevTools Plugin: Added example for cached output invalidation
- #1268 Data importer always inserts new pictures and does not detect equal pictures while importing
- OutputCache computes ambiguous cache keys for blog pages
- #1142 Customer import creates role multiple times
- #1244 Variant query model binder cannot handle types text and datepicker
- #1273 Attribute formatter should consider setting CatalogSettings.ShowVariantCombinationPriceAdjustment
- Product entity picker should use the wildcard search to find products
- Hook framework should run hooks with
ImportantAttributewhen hooking was disabled per scope
- #1297 Web API: Parsing the timestamp may fail due to the different accuracy of the milliseconds
- Debitoor: VAT amount could be transmitted as miscellaneous for deliveries abroad.
- Prices with discounts limited to categories and customer groups were shown to all users in product lists
- #1330 MegaSearch: Missing variant facets if the variant value is not unique
- Back-in-stock subscription form was already submitted when opening the popup dialog
- Associated products of a grouped product were displayed in the wrong order
- Payment-Filter: Fixed "The cast to value type 'System.Decimal' failed because the materialized value is null"
- The tax value per tax rate was not updated when adding\removing a product to\from the order.
- The option to send manually was ignored when sending e-mails
- #528 LimitedToStores is required on payment provider rather than plugin level
- #1318 Disabled preselected attribute combination permanently hides the shopping cart button, even if another combination is selected.
- Copy product: Fixes "Cannot insert duplicate key row in object dbo.UrlRecord with unique index IX_UrlRecord_Slug"
- Fixed export publishing via email