Riak plugin for asdf version manager
- Your default ulimits will be low. You'll most likely need to increase your ulimits.
- You will need a compiler.
- Hit the ok button and it will install. If it already has it, then you are good.
sudo apt-get install linux-headers-$(uname -r) build-essential
- You're going to need some libs
- None known yet
sudo apt-get install libpam0g-dev
sudo apt-get install libncurses-dev
sudo apt-get install openssl libssl-dev
- You will need erlang > R16B02, but not R18 yet. I'm recommending 17.5
- Mac and Ubuntu
asdf plugin-add erlang https://github.com/asdf-vm/asdf-erlang.git
asdf install erlang 17.5
- then make sure and set up your .tool-versions file. Check out the asdf docs for more detail
asdf plugin-add riak https://github.com/smashedtoatoms/asdf-riak.git
Check asdf readme for instructions on how to install & manage versions of Riak.
When installing Riak using
asdf install, you can pass custom configure options with the following env vars:
RIAK_CONFIGURE_OPTIONS- use only your configure options
RIAK_EXTRA_CONFIGURE_OPTIONS- append these configure options along with ones that this plugin already uses