Repositories contributed to
- deconst/content-service 2 An API for storing, indexing and retrieving documentation
- deconst/deploy 3 Ansible playbook to deploy Deconst onto a cluster
- deconst/presenter 1 Consumes the content store API to render HTML to humans
- rackerlabs/nexus-control 3 Control repository for developer.rackspace.com hosted on deconst
👉 🔧 👉.json
5,268 contributions in the last year
- Pushed 8 commits to deconst/preparer-sphinx May 23 – May 25
- Pushed 4 commits to rackerlabs/nexus-control May 23 – May 25
- Pushed 17 commits to deconst/integrated May 23 – May 25
- Pushed 25 commits to deconst/presenter May 20 – May 25
- Pushed 4 commits to deconst/deconst-docs May 24
- Pushed 3 commits to smashwilson/merge-conflicts May 24
18 Pull Requests
- Open #137 [wip] Double prefixes for to() directive generated links on staging
- Merged #136 Cross-domain template re-use
- Merged #67 Don't break absolute links within toctrees
- Merged #135 Generate root-relative links for to() directives to the same host
- Merged #134 Avoid chown on Docker for Mac.
- Merged #18 Support local control repositories more gracefully
- Merged #66 Double dot in github_edit_url.
- Merged #132 Remove the TOC compatibility shim
- Merged #453 Reference tables of contents as addenda.
- Merged #243 Addenda
- Merged #131 Duck-type contentIDs to Strings for logging.
- Merged #130 Fix a bug in the template compatibility shim.
- Merged #451 Remove trailing comma
- Merged #17 Work with Docker for Mac.
- Merged #129 Log levels were reversed
- Merged #128 Consistently map content IDs in whereis
- Open #94 Remove myself from the Docker module maintainers
- Merged #125 Force control repository updates
3 Issues reported
- Closed #133 Generate root-relative URLs for "to" directives on the same domain
- Closed #127 Incorrect content ID mapping results
- Closed #126 Production presenters are logging in DEBUG
- 1 contribution in private repositories May 20