Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- Added Animations on page load. Enable in config.
- Per-Page CSS Overrides by adding
css_override: path/to/override.cssto metadata.
- Fixed a bug where Search/Tag pages displayed the index's Title and OG properties.
- Check length of automatic descriptions and only add ellipsis if too long.
disable.front_page_buttonsalso affect buttons on a regular front page.
- Fixed a bug where Bottom Links would always behave as if set to
- Fixed a bug where the page header would still occupy space even if empty.
Fixed two minor papercuts:
- Made automatically generated
og:descriptionuse the value of
overflow: hidden;from SideBar's
.site_title h1, as it was cutting off the descenders of letters like j, g, y, etc.
- Many Config Changes, see new Sample Config file.
- Many new Config options, including:
- Ability to disable various page components.
- Ability to embed custom fonts.
- Option to flip Widgets to left side of the page.
- Support for full CSS themes, in addition to regular overrides.
- Ability to select a different CSS theme for every file using a meta variable.
- Two sample themes:
- WritingDesk, a recolor of NotePaper's default theme.
- SideBar, a redesigned layout with a sidebar instead of stickies and doodles.
- Option to use Facebook comments instead of Disqus.
- Better Open Graph support.
- Many rewrites and under-the-hood changes.
- More "Responsive Design" on small screens.
- YAML Error Message Handling
- Recursive ToC's for pages. Sub-Navigation will go as many levels deep as you write.
- "_title" is no longer needed. Child menus are detected automatically.
- Many other code refinements.
- Experimental Folder Navigation.
- New Features, Requiring Plugin (For now; Subject to Change in Pico 1.1):
- Tag List and Tag Cloud
- Front Page Mode Pagination
- Search function and widget.
- Updated for Pico 1.0. Older versions unsupported, stick to 1.3.2.
- Major Rewrite. Cleaned up a large amount of code.
- Removed "#" code from 1.3.2 because this url hack has been fixed in Pico 1.0.
- Sub-Navigation support now supplements the removed "#" code.
- Renamed "ToC" in config to "toc" for consistency.
- Open Graph image option for Facebook Shares.
- Widgets are now tagged with the "Widget" Meta Header. Folder location is now irrelevant.
- "Blog" Meta Header hides pages from Navigation.
- First, Prev, Next, Last link options for the bottom of your pages.
- Added styles to inline images (a max-width and rounded corners).
- Added styles to the <pre> tag.
- Added margins to site title/logo
- Optimized Config using arrays.