Arduino Based DS1307RTC Large LED Digital Clock
This is an Arduino based digital Clock to display real time on a 32x16 LED matrix panel using a DS1307 RTC module. The date and time can be set via serial interface or push button switches.
- Shows date and time on serial monitor
- Shows date and time on a 32x16 LED matrix panel
- 3 display mode (Font_Normal, Font_3x5 & Font_Large)
- Very bright LED, suitable for indoor & outdoor
- Adjust settings via serial interface or push button switches
- 8 steps brightness control
- Enable/Disable Alarm
- Keeps time running after electricity failure
- Using a homemade Arduino which is very simple & low cost
###Updated on 20 August 2016
Design a GUI interface using AutoIT scripting language to read settings from and write settings to the LED clock.