Copyright (C) 2005-now S. Merkel, Univ. Lille, France, http://merkel.texture.rocks
This is part of the HPDiff application http://merkel.texture.rocks/HPDiff/
This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with this program; if not, write to the Free Software Foundation, Inc., 675 Mass Ave, Cambridge, MA 02139, USA.
diffHP, a program to help high pressure scientists to deal with their powder diffraction data! Copyright (C) 2005-now S. Merkel, Univ. Lille, France, http://merkel.texture.rocks
- java classes: class/
- java source: scr/
- jar archives jar/
- JCPS database database/
- use 'ant' is the main folder: simply run 'ant' and it should compile
- main applet: java -jar jar/hpdiff.jar
- phase database management: java -jar jar/manageDB.jar
- phase database is in database/phaseDatabase.dat
- if you change it, copy the file "phaseDatabase.dat" into the class/ folder. The application looks for this file.