Google Chart Tools Directive Module
Wrapper directive for Google Chart Tools
Interested in contributing to Angular-Google-Chart? Cool! Check out CONTRIBUTING.md for a brief guide to raising issues and submitting Pull Requests.
A note on branches
Development branch is
Release branch is
master (idealy), and was created just because Bower needed it.
Please send your pull requests to
Usage and Demo
See sample files index.html and controllers in partials directory. Live Demo
Chart Data doc
- Revert to AngularJS 1.2.x as requested by user.
- Changed Charts API loader config from a constant to a value to accomodate the use of localization localization features.
- Added French local sample.
- Fixed issue where changing view properties didn't cause a redraw.
- Fixed bug with Formatter implementation.
- Fix issue where Select listener function was not called for unselect events.
- Fixed some issues where drawing the chart triggered another call to draw the chart.
selectattribute is now deprecated, to be removed in a future release. Replaced with
on-selectto keep naming consistent with
- Load Google Charts API with https as default protocol.
- Support for Custom Formatters
- Added and Reorganized Samples
- Improved IE Compatability for API Loading
Exposing a factory
googleChartApiPromise which is a Promise resolved when the
Removed jQuery dependency.
Advanced chart formatter are available. Therefore, compatibility is broken withe the previous version of NumberFormat. Check the demo for usage.
The module is now named
googlechart (instead of
Out of luck ?
Try another AngularJS directive that use Highcharts.