SmirikPropelAdminBundle is a missing admin generator for Symfony2. It allows to create config-based flexible administrative tool for any propel data. It works "out of the box". You only need to install it & run the console command.
- Console "out of the box" creating admin tool.
- Overriding any templates and/or actions via config or inheritance.
- Admin tools for any bundle even external like FOSUserBundle.
If you are using
smirik/propel-admin-bundle since version
1.0, please use
1.0.x branch for compability issues.
- [2013-08-08]: New publish/unpublish standard action. Major refactoring. Update documentation.
- [2013-08-07]: Branch to 1.0.x for support.
- [2013-05-30]: Update documentation for file-based fields & related stuff.
- [2013-05-30]: Add support for file-upload fields.
Check Resources/doc/index.md for the documentation.
All instructions are in documentation.
To see the functionality in action you can clone sandbox: SmirikPropelAdminDemoBundle. It is already configured project with 2 models (Category and Page) & generated PropelAdmin classes & configs.
Contribution & Tests
To run test suite install dependencies:
php composer.phar install
phpspec test suite:
Any contribution & pull requests are welcome.
git-flow is used for this project, that's why use
develop branch for new features.
master branch is used only for hotfixes & stable releases.
MIT. Complete License is available in Resources/meta/LICENSE