Build a scalable monitor and search solution for application and system logs with Nagios.
Molog is processing layer for a scalable logging infrastructure which consumes LogStash processed logs from RabbitMQ and sends updates to Nagios and ElasticSearch.
- A stand alone daemon with configurable parallel workers.
- Workers consume LogStash processed messages from RabbitMQ and perform ignore regex matching on them.
- Regex rules can be applied to all LogStash generated fields.
- Sends Nagios passive check results back to RabbitMQ.
- Nagios check results can be consumed from RabbitMQ into Nagios using Krolyk.
- Forwards and stores all messages to ElasticSearch.
- Only stores references to ElasticSearch records in a MongoDB instance.
- Provides REST API for querying and manipulating references and regexes.
- Includes molog_cli an interactive REST client to manipulate records, matches and regexes.
MoLog is written in Python.