PhoneGap Admob plugin
by Robert Wallström
About this Plugin
This plugin lets you display a AdMob banner.
Using the Plugin
Before you start to use this plugin or if you have problems using it you might find it useful to read http://code.google.com/mobile/ads/docs/ios/fundamentals.html.
Adding the Plugin to your project
Using this plugin requires iPhone PhoneGap.
- The plugin is dependeant on the "Google Admob Ads SDK for iOS" you will find it here http://code.google.com/mobile/ads/download.html
- Add the SDK files to your project.
- Add the plugin files to your plugins group in your project (AdMobController.h and AdmobController.m)
- Add the AdMob plugin as a entry to the PhoneGap.plist. Write AdMob as key and AdmobController as value.
- Add the Admob.js file to your "www" folder on disk, and add reference(s) to the .js files in your html file(s).
The MIT License
Copyright (c) 2011 Robert Wallström
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions:
The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.