A minimal boilerplate for building modern Websites
- No need for task runners such as Gulp or Grunt.
- Full support of ES6 features including ES6 modules (transpiling via Babel, bundling via Rollup)
- Watching and compiling of Sass files
- Support and precompiling of Handlebars templates
- Local server capable of serving HTML or PHP files
- Nodejs and npm installed on local server
- Clone repo and run "npm install" from command line.
- Run: "npm start" to serve files from local server
- Run: "npm run build" to build project into the "dist" folder