Unofficial Pebble watch support for SailfishOS/Jolla
More information about Pebble: http://getpebble.com
- Voice Calls notification and control
- Conversations notifications forwarding
- Missed calls notifications
- New email notifications
- Twitter and Mitakuuluu notifications
- MPRIS compatible media player support
- Set "silent" profile when watch is connected
- Phone to Watch time synchronization
- Transliterate strings to plain ASCII
- daemon management app
- "org.pebbled" DBus interface
- PebbleKit JS application partial support (including Pebble object, XMLHTTPRequest, localStorage, geolocation)
- Pebble AppStore preliminary support
- Firmware check and upgrade
You need SailfishOS development environment: https://sailfishos.org/develop.html
Open the project and build RPM.
Deploy as a RPM package to the device.
You need to pair your Pebble in Settings -> System settings -> Bluetooth
Application will try to connect to any paired device which name starts with "Pebble"