SHURF : a book sharing system
Shurf is a web-app made with the Perl Catalyst framework. It's made to build virtual book shelves called microlibraries and share it with your friends or neighbourhood. You can easily manage loaned or borrowed books though a simple system. It has been developped for Self Shelf Swap.
We want to migrate all technical documentation into Perldoc. Our other Wiki is primary used for non-tech stuff, reflexions and philosophy about the project. This is a good place for beginners who wants to know why and how we work on this project.
We are searching for contributors like developpers, translators, writers for documentation, testers or any kind of Shurfers...
V0.3.0 (The End Of The World) V0.2.3 (Chinese Loony And A Rope) V0.2.2 (Loony and A Rope) V0.2.1 (A Dime And A Shoestring)
Keep in touch
How to start?
Documentation is very incomplete now. You will hardly install all the dependancies and run script/shurf_server.pl and go to http://localhost:3000 to test the application.
- sandoth : everything, translations and communication - firstname.lastname@example.org
- smonff : development - email@example.com (current maintener)
- davalinus : otherthings and communication
- fizzyball : graphism, puppet master
- yvresse : graphism, development
- clau91 : development
- goniskovich : translations
- titanimo : puppet care, serious consultant
© Copyright 2010-2012 by Self Shelf Swap contributors. Current code maintener is Smonff firstname.lastname@example.org.
This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself.