Good news bot makers! You can now send typing activity to the Web Messenger to make your bot a bit more alive! To learn more about typing activity, visit the documentation.
Fixes and improvements
- We fixed a regression that appeared with the quick replies where the messenger would empty all the messages and add them back (which caused a flickering on the first appUser message).
- Viber information will now render correctly and will leverage the deep link on mobile.
- We released an incomplete fix for the svg bug with the base tag two releases ago. This time, we made it more robust and it should be working on all pages and browsers.
What's new ?
- Babel peer dependency is now more lenient and will accept newer versions.
- Local storage fallback logic was fixed to use in-memory storage when local storage isn't present in the browser.
document.hasFocusisn't supported in every browser and we added a small fix to make it not fail when it's the case.
- In some cases in embedded mode, the messenger wouldn't update itself with the app information. We made sure it will from now on.
- LINE channel page got its content updated. Also, when on a mobile device, it will open the LINE app directly when clicking on the channel.