* Add README
* Remove auto-indent. It doesn't belong here
* Remove ack.el. It was never used, and never worked
* Remove ido-find-in-project-test.
* Remove several files. They have all moved to my .emacs.d project
Revert "* Remove life-hack, spec-runner"
This reverts commit 773836a.
* Remove rails-helpers.el. It's going into .emacs.d
* Remove life-hack, spec-runner
* Remove vibrant-ink. It's going into my .emacs.d
Revert "* Delete fuzzy-matching. Code was never used"
This reverts commit ca11c4f.
* move gsub into utils.el
* Delete fuzzy-matching. Code was never used
* Delete *.elc files
* Removing compilation files
Merge branch 'master' of email@example.com:smtlaissezfaire/emacs-extensions
* Using project-root in preference to rails-root when it exists
* Adding a byte-compile file
* Adding a file to bytecompile the files
* Byte compile files
* Using shell-command-to-string instead of plain old shell-command
* This fixes the bug of find-file-in-project opening multiple files
* Renaming shell-commandf to shell-cmd
* Adding a save-excursion to find-files
* Moving around an inner function
* Making find all files an inner function to find-files
* Changing the debug statements t use $debug
* bugfix: was calling project-file instead of project-file-root
* Fixing the regex to search for .rb and .rhtml files (and exclude em…
* Bug fix: fix reading of .emproj when not in the root directory
* Renaming project-file to project-file-root
* Using cond instead of nested if's
* Better indent-region call