Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 50 million developers.Sign up
- Add Open File shortcut (Ctrl+O) #116 @meskobalazs
- Text Color and Background Color buttons #110 @tommymh
- Fix check for update - HTTP Error 406 Not acceptable
- Extra validation when reopening old non-existing files
- Try collecting more details about the search exception
- Disconnect from EventLog-object when closing EventLog-window
- Displays the current file size in the windows title
- Added "Open Containing Folder" to context menu
- Fixed some reported crashes with the search dialog
- Fixed divide-by-zero when displaying progress of opening an empty file (Length = 0)
- Fixed upload of crash reports
- Quick jump shortcut has changed to ALT+KeyUp/KeyDown (Instead of CTRL+KeyUp/KeyDown)
- Quick jump also works for EventLog where it jumps between Warnings and Errors
- Launch external tools on keyword match (Ex. play sound) (#25, #41)
- Line coloring without being ‘Alert highlight’ (Ex. color line green for success)
- Toggle the tail window to be 'Always on top' (#45)
- Added 'Copy as Path' to context menu (#38)
- Possible to specify multiple files when using command line (#40)
- Faster discovery of new files when monitoring network path for the latest file to tail (#39)
- Configuration window now has a 'Save as default'-button (#59)
- Fixed unhandled exception when copy to clipboard fails, because other application is holding lock.
- Fixed unhandled exception when trying to monitor an invalid file path for the latest file to tail.
- Fixed unhandled exception when trying to monitor a file without having proper access rights.
- Fixed unhandled exception when given invalid path to session file.
- Fixed crash dialog so it doesn't become hidden behind main application.
- Fixed bug where 'File Reopen Check Interval' could not get higher than 59 secs
- Fixed unhandled exception when closing the application.
- Less flicker when changing between different window tabs.
- Fixed bug where ampersand (&) prefix are not displayed properly
- Added extra validation when creating keywords that uses regular expressions
- Open new file dialog now has a default filter that includes both txt- and log-files.
- Added memory usage to crash reports
- Fixed bug where it stopped tailing when having multiple tabs
- Fixed bug on Windows 8 where owner draw failed to clear background properly
- Inverted text color for selected lines, that are also highlighted.
- Fixed HTTP requests for version check and crash report upload, so they can get through firewall proxy.
- Added feature to launch external tools, and also bind a custom shortcut key
- Added feature to toggle bookmarks, and quickly jump between bookmarks
- Compiled with VS2012 instead of VS2010
- Changed send crash report to perform HTTP upload to www.crash-server.com
- Fixed bug where it failed to tail EventLog when pruned
- Fixed unhandled exception when problems with network path