Snap Backup is a utility for individual computer users who need a simple and convenient way to backup their valuable files. It is available in Dutch, English, Esperanto, German, Italian, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, and Slovene.
If you want to use Snap Backup to backup your files, go to the download page to get the installer:
If you want to translate Snap Backup into a new language, check out the translation web page, join the translator mailing list, and then follow the translator contributor steps.
- Translation Web Page: snapbackup.org/translate
- Translators Mailing List: groups.google.com/group/snapbackup-translate
- Translator Contributor Steps: Translator Steps
If you are a Java developer and want to contribute to the Snap Backup project, you're in the right place. Check out the developer contributor steps and join the developer mailing list. If you want to receive SVN commit notifications, join the version control notifications mailing list.
- Developer Contributor Steps: Contributor Steps
- Developer Mailing List: groups.google.com/group/snapbackup-dev
- Version Control Notifications: groups.google.com/group/snapbackup-updates