Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
New in v4.6.3
Bugfix release with a few small features added.
IMPORTANT: This will be one of the final releases of Snipe-IT that will work with PHP5. Future versions of Snipe-IT will require PHP 7.1.3 or greater. Please start upgrading your versions of PHP to 7.1.3 to prepare for the next release. There may be a few small bug fix releases before Snipe-IT v5, but you should start preparing now.
- Added #5944 - added logo option for print-assets page
- Added #5938 - added “self location edit” as permission
- Added specific seat checkout (#5887)
- Fixed activated issue for strict mode
- Fixed weird display for self options
- Fixed: updating a user when an admin (not a superuser) would remove groups
- Fixed: No Notifications for checking out Consumables
For general upgrading instructions, click here. Users who installed Snipe-IT via Git (recommended) can just run
For a full list of changes, see the changelog.
Users running MariaDB 10.2.7 and later may have an issue upgrading or installing, due to a change in the way MariaDB stores null defaults. This issue will be fixed once the open pull request in the Doctrine repo is merged and a new version of Doctrine is released with these fixes. You can read more about that issue here.
After completing the upgrade process below, be sure to clear your browser cookies.
Upgrading from v3
Please see the upgrade instructions here.