Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
New in v4.6.7
This is a minor bugfix release that fixes a compatibility issue with PHP 7.3, handles an issue with escaping values in custom report, and addresses some importer issues.
IMPORTANT: This will be one of the final releases of Snipe-IT that will work with PHP5. Future versions of Snipe-IT will require PHP 7.1.3 or greater. Please start upgrading your versions of PHP to 7.1.3 to prepare for the next major release. There may be a few small bug fix releases before Snipe-IT v5, but you should start preparing now.
- Added company info to asset maintenances transforrmer
- Fixed #6375 - lowercase keys on findAndBindUser to address LDAP syncing issue
- Fixed #6386 - licenses not searching on category name
- Fix manager id if no manager is given in importer
- Fixed department id on asset import with users
- Sets activated to 0 in UserImporter if the activated column isn’t set
- Fixed #6491, #6551, #6547, #6522 - cleaner return methods for PHP 7.3
- Improve Memcached settings (#6485)
For general upgrading instructions, click here. Users who installed Snipe-IT via Git (recommended) can just run
For a full list of changes, see the changelog.
Snipe-IT v4.x is not compatible with PHP 7.3. You'll need to use a version of PHP between 5.6.4 and 7.2.x.
Users running MariaDB 10.2.7 and later may have an issue upgrading or installing, due to a change in the way MariaDB stores null defaults. This issue will be fixed once the open pull request in the Doctrine repo is merged and a new version of Doctrine is released with these fixes. You can read more about that issue here.
After completing the upgrade process below, be sure to clear your browser cookies.
Upgrading from v3
Please see the upgrade instructions here.