New in v4.7.0
IMPORTANT: This release requires PHP 7.1.3 or greater. This version of Snipe-IT is compatible with PHP 7.3.
We've updated all of the package dependencies in this release and fixed a few small edge-case bugs. Users are encouraged to upgrade to v4.7 as soon as possible, as this release includes some security fixes for the underlying framework and package dependencies.
- Upgraded Laravel framework to 5.5
- Small fix for reordering fields in a fieldset
- Fixed bug where sorting by company name in Users API did not work
- Removed custom fields from
AssignedSearch()to prevent confusing data in results
- Fixed Undefined variable user in
$backtoif asset is checked out to a non-user
- Check for valid model before attempting to access fieldsets on that model
- Fixed #7083 - Removed
user_existsconstraint on department save
- Increased image resize size to 800px, added lightboxes
For general upgrading instructions, click here. Users who installed Snipe-IT via Git (recommended) can just run
For a full list of changes, see the changelog.
After completing the upgrade process, be sure to clear your browser cookies.
Upgrading from v3
Please see the upgrade instructions here.