New in v4.7.6
IMPORTANT: This release requires PHP 7.1.3 or greater.
- Fixed an issue displaying assets due for audit if no audit interval was set in the settings
- Fixed an issue with the Users API that would prevent a user from being created if it didn't validate, but did not provide useful validation messages in the JSON RESPONSE
- Fixed an issue where custom fields would not correctly validate
- Fixed an issue where users could enter large number of warranty months that would cause a syntax error (now capped at 20 years)
- Fixed a crashing
count()issue on user deletion where it checks if other items are checked out
- Fixed #7186 -
filled()in User API blanking out groups if no groups were passed in the API request
- Fixed #6910 where consumables could sometimes return no results
- Fixed #7250 - permission issue for API fieldsets and fields endpoints
- Fixed #7270 - Checking-in Assets via API would remove the asset name
- Command to fix custom field unicode conversion differences between PHP versions
- CORS support for API
For general upgrading instructions, click here. Users who installed Snipe-IT via Git (recommended) can just run
For a full list of changes, see the changelog.
After completing the upgrade process, be sure to clear your browser cookies.
Upgrading from v3
Please see the upgrade instructions here.