New in v4.8.0
IMPORTANT: This release requires PHP 7.1.3 or greater.
This is mostly a security/bugfix release, handling some smaller bugs and correcting an issue where users could no longer search on child assets.
We have also issued a fix for a security issue discovered in some versions of
- Fixed maintenances permissions check to allow users who can edit assets to edit maintenances
- Fixed an error on audit due list when no
audit_warning_dayshad been set in Admin Preferences
- Fixed bug where deleted consumable would throw an error on print page
- Adding Dept to license seats display (#7609)
- Removed escaping on custom fields in presenter (#7631)
- Updated child assets to reflect asset parent location (#7458)
symfony/http-foundationfrom 3.4.30 to 3.4.36 to address a security vulnerably in that dependency (#7638)
- Fixed XSS vulnerability in SVG image uploads (#7639)
- Fixed an issue where child locations where no longer searchable (#7646)
For general upgrading instructions, click here. Users who installed Snipe-IT via Git (recommended) can just run
For a full list of changes, see the changelog.
After completing the upgrade process, be sure to clear your browser cookies.
Upgrading from v3
Please see the upgrade instructions here.