New in v4.9.0
IMPORTANT: This release requires PHP 7.1.3 or greater.
This is mostly a security/bugfix release, handling some smaller bugs.
- Added slightly friendlier error handling for assets without models
- Include correct license, asset, etc count on user show API call
- Remove not existent variable
idin the redirect causing error (#7732)
- Fix for weird JSON parsing in actionlogs when new custom fields are added and have no value and the asset is saved again (#7753)
- Fixed #7752 - reformat
/api/v1/users/meto use transformer
- Fixed offset to use the actual item count as override instead of 0 (#7788)
- Use “invalid barcode” image and suppress errors when barcode format is not compatible with existing assets
- Fixed #7870: fixed SSL connectivity for PaaS DBs (#7874)
- Added validation to reject email addresses over 250 characters in password reset to prevent buffer overflow
- Fix for CVE-2019-10772
- Moved ldap import ini settings to config (#7679)
- Disallow 0 as a number for labels per page
license()endpoint for users
- Added 'requestable' to fillable attributes. (#7787)
update()method for Departments (#7804)
For general upgrading instructions, click here. Users who installed Snipe-IT via Git (recommended) can just run
For a full list of changes, see the changelog.
After completing the upgrade process, be sure to clear your browser cookies.
Upgrading from v3
Please see the upgrade instructions here.