- Fix bug when creating config files with snipcli init
- Make compatible with Crystal 0.32.1 and 0.31.1
- Update temp snippet TOML file to include instructions for escaping quotes in commands and documentation
- Escape quotes in commands, documentation, and snippet name when editing a snippet
- Remove debug output after saving an edited snippet
- Always create a new temp snippet file even when it exists to prevent editing the wrong snippet
- Upgraded Crystal to 0.31.1
- Overhauled the search command
- New NCurses TUI
- Fuzzy match searching.
- Deleting snippets via search.
- Editing snippets via search.
- Copy/run snippets via search
- Ability to edit and delete commands through the search interface.
- Moved from JSON storage to Sqlite - including a built in migration process
- Syncing snippets improvements:
- New local-only snippets will sync back to Snipline Cloud.
- Snipline Cloud snippets will now delete locally on sync.
- Locally edited snippets will sync back to Snipline Cloud.
--dry-runflag to see what will change during sync.
--verboseflag to see what has changed during sync.
- Refactoring and testing to various classes.
- Snippets are now stored in an Sqlite database rather than JSON file.
synccommand now migrates the Sqlite database.
- Added Crecto for managing snippets from Sqlite.
newcommand to create new snippets from command line.
searchcommand to run the selected snippet
- Added ability to create snippets from the
searchcommand now copies the selected snippet instead of running.
- Updated Crystal to