here for documentationClick
Some things the bot ships with:
- Server based configuration files
- Require terms acceptance before allowing command usage
- SQLite database that ships with GW2 tables for the GW2 api cog
- Multiple pre-written cogs
- Basic documentation inside each class
- requirements.txt for PIP3 install
- Allow bot admins per server who can configure plugins
- Syntax replacement for common messages
- and more!
- Code cleanup and class merging where applicable
- Continuing documentation, both within the code and on the documentation site
We're constantly working on the bot, which means cogs may come and go, or may undertake drastic overhauls.
Wish to help out? Please check out the issues and submit a pull request with your changes!
Wish to build a cog for the bot? Please do so, and submit a pull request!
- The included niftybot.db has the tables needed to function
- use the included requirements file to install any required dependencies (pip3 install -r requirements.txt)