interactive syntax highlighting
primarily an excercise in modifying code at runtime, parsing and batch build/destroy ui items.
assume its busted unless there's a compiled binary
- investigate drag reordering of crayons
- investigate exposing tab-width for gtk area widget
- finish red .dyslex file
- investigate background color for rich-text, without drawing boxes!
- add an exporter for Geany (find a compatible lexer 1st that works with semicolon comments and square brackets)
- add an exporter for emacs (probably based on lisp major mode, with overrides)
- investigate desktop-environment theme compatibility