Django Oscar Support
Disclaimer: the project is still under heavy development. Things might change rapidly, so please use with caution.
Requires Django 1.5+ and Oscar 0.6+ with support for custom user models
Django Oscar ticketing is a ticketing and support system for Oscar. It currently provides an interface to the customer to submit a support ticket. In the dashboard, authorised users can see the tickets and respond or act on them.
Currently it only allow very basic functionality such as:
- Setting the status of a ticket.
- Reply to a customer with a message.
- Make a note on the ticket for internal use.
- Assign tickets to a staff user.
Features currently in the making:
- Relating a ticket to products, orders or order lines
- Allow file attachments
- Integrate with Oscar's alert system to notify the user of new replies.
- Add templating for messages in the dashboard for quicker replies.
- Add support for a rules engine to handle ticket-related tasks. This will include adding custom rules and actions that can be used globally or only by the support agent creating the rule/action.
- Provide an extensive templating system that can be used within ticket messages to respond quicker.
- Integrating an optional Service Level Agreement (SLA) workflow that defines time frames for ticket resolution of different types. The tickets are then prioritized or re-assigned according to actions related to these SLAs.
django-oscar-support is released under the permissive New BSD License