libmatoya is a cross-platform application development library.
- Small binary footprint (< 1MB static lib, ~300KB linked)
- No dependencies outside of what's provided by the OS
- Single interface compatible with 7 platforms
- Window creation and input handling
- Robust game controller support
- HTTP/HTTPS, WebSockets, TLS protocol wrapper
- Accelerated video frame and UI draw list rendering
- JSON parsing and construction
- Common cryptography tasks
- ... and more!
|Android||Android 9 (API Level 28)|
|iOS / tvOS||Coming soon!|
* Linux relies on certain dependencies being present on the system at run time.
** Safari is currently not supported.