The software behind the inaugural (and future?) Calice Cup.
- JS/CSS cache busting
- fucking timezones, how do they work
- compare scores of two specific players across all games as kind of a head to head matchup
- Suggest game(s) to focus on, where you have a chance to increase in rank
- A points breakdown on one's profile page would be handy, to see which games are contributing the most to the total points. Maybe in a pie chart?
- Stats over time (like a graph showing the change in top score over time) would be cool
- Team points per game (thank Jakazam for putting a table together)
This is my first and a bad Symfony app so it is a constantly evolving mess, but it worked for a 44-person tournament for 30 days