Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
This is not a production ready release, it's just a beta test version with simple zip archive.
You need to install the full version of the previous mactype and overwrite files with ones in the archive.
- Better compatible with Windows 10 (in theory. I've never encountered any incompatibility before)
- Better process capture. with WMI process capture, mactray should now capture newly created process in less than 1s and no snapshot poll is required. So there should be no CPU use peak every 5s anymore.
- Updated to the latest FreeType 2.9.1
- Won't terminate processes if unsupported fonts with vert table are found.
- Won't crash process when the specific glyph cannot be found in FreeType when Windows font linking is used.
Fixed the compatible issue with Chrome, firefox and etc.
Possible to disable hinting in Win7
Traditional Chinese translation got improved.
Better multi-lang system.
This file is identical to the file in official site.
All users are recommended to upgrade.
FreeType 2.8.0 included.
The attachment is identical to the file in mactype.net.
- The crash bug related to chrome has been solved.
- added a new param: GammaValueDW, only used in DW tweak. If left unset, it behaviors the same as previous release.
- Installer improved, no more file not found error. (You will still see this error when you upgrade from last release, but won't see it anymore in the future. 'cause this bug is caused by the uninstaller, not installer)
fixed the problem that will cause windows stucking for a very long time during boot.
fixed a problem that prevent clipboxfix from taking effect
This is a maintenance release, all users should upgrade.
- fixed a serious bug that causes windows7 stuck at boot
- fixed a issue that causes edge to crash and lag
- allow you to disable clipbox fix by add [email@example.com] clipboxfix=0 to your profile.
Major update, all users are recommended to upgrade.
- Windows 8/8.1/10 ready
- Directwrite tweak re-enabled. (Great thanks to silight-jp, please visit: http://silight.hatenablog.jp/entry/MacTypePatch and give him a thumb up)
- Enable this tweak by adding DirectWrite=1 to general section. No other parameter available.
- Upgraded freetype to 2.6.5, note that this version brings to you a different rendering result.
- HiDPI ready for MacTuner and MacTray
- Folder support for mactype wizard in profile thumbnail view.
- Multi-lang switch effect optimized.
- Chrome compatibility improved, no letter missing or rendering chaos anymore (I hope).
- Injecting to metro is possible in all loading modes. (Mactype has to be install to program files folder and installing to system folder option should be checked).
- Vertical layout in firefox and some other programs has been fixed (Special thanks to silight-jp)
- Clipbox parameter is no longer required, it has been fixed for all programs. (thanks to silight-jp again, you are such a great developer)
- Mactray can identify more os versions now.