- The crash bug related to chrome has been solved.
- added a new param: GammaValueDW, only used in DW tweak. If left unset, it behaviors the same as previous release.
- Installer improved, no more file not found error. (You will still see this error when you upgrade from last release, but won't see it anymore in the future. 'cause this bug is caused by the uninstaller, not installer)
This is a maintenance release, all users should upgrade.
- fixed a serious bug that causes windows7 stuck at boot
- fixed a issue that causes edge to crash and lag
- allow you to disable clipbox fix by add [firstname.lastname@example.org] clipboxfix=0 to your profile.
Major update, all users are recommended to upgrade.
- Windows 8/8.1/10 ready
- Directwrite tweak re-enabled. (Great thanks to silight-jp, please visit: http://silight.hatenablog.jp/entry/MacTypePatch and give him a thumb up)
- Enable this tweak by adding DirectWrite=1 to general section. No other parameter available.
- Upgraded freetype to 2.6.5, note that this version brings to you a different rendering result.
- HiDPI ready for MacTuner and MacTray
- Folder support for mactype wizard in profile thumbnail view.
- Multi-lang switch effect optimized.
- Chrome compatibility improved, no letter missing or rendering chaos anymore (I hope).
- Injecting to metro is possible in all loading modes. (Mactype has to be install to program files folder and installing to system folder option should be checked).
- Vertical layout in firefox and some other programs has been fixed (Special thanks to silight-jp)
- Clipbox parameter is no longer required, it has been fixed for all programs. (thanks to silight-jp again, you are such a great developer)
- Mactray can identify more os versions now.