IMAGINARY FRIEND MATCHER (IFM)
Created by Snow Xu @ Viacom Experience Room
Made with OpenFramework v0.10.0_osx
- IFM analyzes audiences' facial expression to activate matching imaginary friends.
- The initial version is installed on Viacom Experience Room (NYC)'s smart mirror using Mac Mini 2014.
HOW TO RUN:
- Go to ImaginaryFriendMatcher/bin/ and select ImaginaryFriendMatcher app. Enter full screen mode for desired performances.
- Adding IP
- Themed interaction
- Group tracking
- Improve facial recognition by adjusting camera
- Make sure room lighting is bright enough for face detection.
- All 3D models are open-sourced and personally altered for this project.