Graphics Programming with Shaders Coursework
This software was developed as part of the coursework for the module Graphics Programming with Shaders at the University of Abertay Dundee in my third year.
Please visit http://albertotaiuti.com/graph_cw_dirx11.php for additional info on this project.
- C++ 11
- Use of DirectX 11.2
- Classic pipeline stages
- Geometry stage
- Tessellation stage, tessellation based on distance
- Material-based rendering
- Shadow mapping
- Normal, specular, and alpha mapping
- Model loading from ad-hoc model format
- Clone the repository
- Download the textures and proprietary model file from here (NOTE: Coming soon!)
- Unzip the textures and model in the main folder of the solution
- Build and launch from VS2013
Third party libraries
- DirectX 11
Many, many thanks to my dear friends and classmates Stefano Musumeci, Jiri Klic and Ade Ilori Cross and to my lecturer Paul Robertson.