szthreadpool - thread pool in C using pthreads
Threads pool in C implemented using pthreads. Please visit http://www.albertotaiuti.com/memalloc.php for a more detailed report.
- If on windows
- Download the latest build of pthread-win32
- Extract the library where preferred
- Place the desired .dll under
C:\Windows. More info on whych .dll to use can be found at pthreads-win32's FAQs
- Add the environment variable PTHREADS-WIN32 pointing to the root folder of the pthread-win32 library, the one which contains 3 folders
- Clone the repo and use CMake to create a project build for your target
See the threadpool header for the signatures and main.cpp for an example usage.
- Fork it!
- Create your feature branch:
git checkout -b my-new-feature
- Commit your changes:
git commit -am 'Add some feature'
- Push to the branch:
git push origin my-new-feature
- Submit a pull request :D
- January 2015: started development.
- February 2015: changed language from C++ to C.
Developer: Alberto Taiuti
Mentor and supervisor: Steven Tovey