- FungusLua: Lua scripting support for Fungus via wrapper components for using MoonSharp in Unity. #281, #317, #334, #237, #235, #232, #224
- LuaEnvironment component: Execution environment for running Lua scripts.
- LuaUtils component: Extends LuaEnvironment with lots of useful features.
- LuaBindings: Maps Unity objects & components to Lua variables for use in Lua scripts.
- LuaScript: Runs Lua code from a text file or from a string property.
- LuaStore: Stores variables in a global table which persists across scene loads.
- FungusModule: A set of utility functions for scripting Unity and Fungus from Lua.
- FungusPrefs: An improved version of PlayerPrefs that can be easily used from Lua.
- ExecuteHandler: Listens for any standard Unity event and calls a method on a component in the gameobject. #247
- ExecuteLua command: Run some Lua script in a Fungus command. Return values can be stored in Fungus variables.
- PODTypeFactory: Utility factory class for instantiating Plain-Old-Data (POD) types like Color, Vector3, etc.
- Lots of FungusLua example scenes
- Fungus documentation now has an extensive section on LuaScripting.
- StringDataMulti: Like StringData, but uses a multi-line textbox in the inspector.
- StopBlock command: Stop executing the named block.
- Improved string substitution system. Now works with Lua global variables and Lua string table.
- Extend the string substitution system yourself using the new ISubstitutionHandler interface.
- Added TaskManager library to Thirdparty folder. Allows better control over coroutine execution.
- Show Line Numbers option in Flowchart. Shows the command index in the inspector (off by default). #231
- Play Animation State command. Plays an animation state directly without a transition. #378
- Open URL command #382
- Links to community articles in the help docs #385
- InfoText.cs component for displaying help information in the top-left of screen
- "Play from Selected" and "Stop All and Play" context menu options in Block command list
- Draggable sprite anchors at exact point user clicked.
- Replaced string with StringData, int with IntegerData, etc. in many command properties.
- Bock.Execute renamed to Block.StartExecute, can now specify a command index to start at.
- Say command: Set the Character using an object field or the dropdown menu. Can now select Character prefabs.
- Improved Flowchart UpdateVersion system
- Portrait image is now hidden at startup in SayDialog
- Use DialogAudio volume property for starting volume on voiceover audio
- WriterAudio now respects the volume property in all cases
- SetDraggable2D filename now matches class name.
- Unity 5.4 beta errors & warnings
- CsvParser.cs and InvokeMethod lineendings should be consistent with rest of project.
- Faulty indent levels when inspector is not displayed #380
- Hide Portrait before Show Portrait breaks portrait system #384
- Private variable values being reset with multiple flowcharts #389
- Stage objects blocking raycasts #391
- Writer voiceover clip always stops when text stops #393
- Size tag in UI text is not supported #400
- Clickable sprites can be clicked through UI objects #377
- Don't destroy sprite objects in Scene Loader #386
- Add links to community articles in the help docs #385
- Control volume bug #464
- Unity Test Tools compile errors in Unity 5.0
- Edge of inspector window clipped incorreclty in Unity 5.4 beta #425
Other closed issues
- GameObjects get duplicated when flowchart is on a different scene #373
- TextMesh Pro integration #214
- Clickable3D component #195
Press h to open a hovercard with more details.