SNU 4190.310, 2015 Spring
- Instructor: Prof. Gil Hur
- TA: Jeehoon Kang
- Final at 2015/06/18 (Thu) 18:00-21:00. At Software Lab, 3rd floor, bldg 302.
- Document on assignments is updated! Assignment 01 is issued (due: 2015/03/19).
- TA will give you office hour 2015/03/16-2015/03/18. See here.
- Check the GitHub repository status.
- Now you can use Coq 8.4pl5 in martini.snucse.org and midori.snucse.org! Run
coqide. Thanks to @kcm1700!
- Check if your student IDs are correct here.
- We will have an (optional) lab session on Git at 2015/03/10 (Wed) 20:30-21:30. Please come to Software Lab, 3rd floor, bldg 302.
- We will have a lab session at 2015/03/04 (Thu). Please come to Software Lab, 3rd floor, bldg 302.
- We will change your seats at 2015/05/19 (Tue).
|2015/06/18 14:00||Assignment 12 (status)|
|2015/06/11 14:00||Assignment 11 (status)|
|2015/06/04 14:00||Assignment 10 (status)|
|2015/05/28 14:00||Assignment 09 (status)|
|2015/05/21 14:00||Assignment 08 (status)|
|2015/05/12 14:00||Assignment 07 (status)|
|2015/04/23 14:00||Assignment 06 (status)|
|2015/04/16 14:00||Assignment 05 (status)|
|2015/04/09 14:00||Assignment 04 (status)|
|2015/04/02 14:00||Assignment 03 (status)|
|2015/03/26 14:00||Assignment 02 (status)|
|2015/03/19 14:00||Assignment 01 (status)|
|2015/03/12||Check if your student IDs are correct here.|
|2015/03/09||Be ready to do homework and submit it.|
|2015/03/09||Read articles on GitHub. Especially, read Bootcamp, Setup, Using Git, User Accounts, and SSH sections.|
|2015/03/09||Register at GitHub, and give me your information here.|
- READ CAREFULLY this section.
- Homework: 40%
- Coq problems in the software foundations material. Read carefully the next subsections.
- Exams: 50% (mid-term 25% and final 25%)
- You will solve Coq problems at the lab during the exam.
- Attendance: 10%
- -2% per absence. We will take a photo around 5:30 from 2015/03/09. IMPORTANT: 6 absences makes an F.
- You are assigned a seat that you will use in this course. See: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1LzOLx22lF3N31D9RDS20Ec8ub_Rq6IA3utD8CNMk9CQ/edit#gid=0
- In class: if you speak Korean, ask in Korean. Otherwise, ask in English.
- In the GitHub repository issue tracker: ask in English.
- Send email for personal matters only.
- If you want to post a piece of source code, please DO NOT upload an image of it. Because it is hard to reconstruct texts from images.
See Coq.md for more details.
See Homework.md for more details.