Programming Principles, SNU 4190.210, 2017 Spring
- Instructor: Prof. Chung-Kil Hur
- TA: Yoonseung Kim
- Office: Bldg 301 Rm 416
- Email address: email@example.com
- 03/02: Lecture slide is uploaded here.
- Lecture on March 7th will be a practice session. Click this for more information
- Old announcements are hidden (go to https://raw.githubusercontent.com/snu-sf-class/pp201701/master/README.md to check them)
- 05/11: Now midterm result and additional reduction is valid. Claim until May 21 (Sun)
- 05/25: Final Exam schedule: June 16, 6:30pm ~ 11:30pm
- 05/29: Project is out. (
Due date: 6/22(Thu) 23:59) Read the instruction proj.pdf carefully.
- 06/01: Two lectures are left - 6/8(Thu) & 6/13(Tue). No class on 6/15. Final exam will cover materials taught until 6/8.
- 06/01: Two homework assignments left.
HW6(6/1 ~ 6/8) & HW7(6/8 ~ 6/15)
- 06/01: HW6 is out. (Due date: 6/8(Thu) 23:59)
- 06/06: Check new HW3 score! Send email to TA for questions/claims.
Homework deadline changed: HW7(6/8 ~ 6/14(Wed))
- 06/08: Homework deadline changed: HW6(6/1 ~ 6/9(Fri))
- 06/08: HW7 is out!
- 06/13: HW7 deadline postponed to 6/15(Thu) 23:59. For questions about HW7, visit TA in 14:00 ~ 16:00 of 6/14 (Wed), (Place: 301-416).
- 06/14: Fixed confusing comments in HW7/Test.scala. This doesn't alter the assignment.
- 06/14: HW6 solution uploaded.
- 06/14: Midterm Prob6 solution uploaded, by request. Not related to the Final exam.
- 06/16: HW7 solution is uploaded. (Reminder: this is just one of the possible ways to solve this problem.)
- 06/21: Fixed a typo in the project document. (see herefor more information.)
proj-lib2116.jarfor Scala 2.11.6 is uploaded. If you're using Scala 2.11.6, download the new file and change the name into
- 06/22: Project due date postponed to 06/25(Sun) 23:59.
- 06/26: Check your final score here
- 06/26: Your final grade
will beIS NOW individually announced on the HW submission page tomorrow. Check details from here. The claim period is until next Tuesday.
- 06/29: Check the project solution and the final exam solution.
- 06/29: Check the UPDATED grade on the HW submission page
Lecture slide updates (since 04/20)
- Download skeleton code and replace
???with your code
- No delayed submission
- The score is automatically uncovered right after the due date.
- Claims: within 2 weeks from the due date, please.
|2||03/30||04/07 23:59||Algebraic Data Types|
|4||04/27||05/05 23:59||Abstract classes|
|5||05/11||05/19 23:59||Trait Mixin|
|7||06/08||Typeclass into OO|
- READ VERY CAREFULLY this section.
- Ask questions in the GitHub repository issue tracker.
- Send email for PERSONAL MATTERS ONLY.
- Latest version: 2.12.1
- Use IDEs supporting Scala.
- IntelliJ IDEA
- Eclipse (works only for Scala 2.11.8, which is older)
- Emacs: Ensime.