Programming Principles, SNU 4190.210, 2018 Fall
- Instructor: Prof. Chung-Kil Hur
- TA: Yonghyun Kim, Sung-Hwan Lee, Minki Cho, Dongjoo Kim
- Office: Bldg 302 Rm 312-2
- Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Nov 30: HW4 is out. (Due date: 12/16(SUN) 23:59)
- Nov 28: Project is out. (Due date:
12/20(THU) 23:5912/21(FRI) 23:59)
- Nov 28: Final exam schedule: Dec 14, 6pm ~ 9pm (no strict timeout)
- Nov 05: HW3 is out. (Due date: 11/18(SUN) 23:59)
- Oct 23: Midterm problems & solution uploaded.
- Oct 17: Midterm exam announcement
- Oct 12: HW2 is out. (Due date: 10/24(WED) 23:59)
- Sep 20: HW1 is out. (Due date: 10/4(THU) 23:59)
- Sep 17: Midterm exam schedule: Oct 21, 2pm ~ 5pm (no strict timeout).
Lecture slide updates
- Download skeleton code and replace
???with your code
- No delayed submission
- The score is automatically uncovered right after the due date.
- Claims: within 2 weeks from the due date, please.
- You must use the lastest version of Scala (2.12.6).
- Instruction for submission
|2||10/12||10/24 23:59||Algebraic Data Types|
|3||11/05||11/18 23:59||Abstract Classes|
|4||11/30||12/16 23:59||OOP & Type Classes|
- Ask questions in the GitHub repository issue tracker.
- Latest version: 2.12.6
- Use IDEs to write a Scala program.
- IntelliJ IDEA, Eclipse, etc
- Reading 'Scala setting.pdf' will be helpful.