Programming Principles, SNU 4190.210, 2019 Fall
- Instructor: Prof. Chung-Kil Hur
- TA: Yonghyun Kim, Dongjoo Kim
- Office: Bldg 302 Rm 312-2
- Email address: email@example.com
- Sep 27: HW1 is out. (Due date: 10/7(MON) 23:59)
- Oct 16: HW2 is out. (Due date: 10/28(MON) 23:59)
- Nov 15: Final exam announcement
- Nov 15: HW3 is out. (Due date: 11/25(MON) 23:59)
- Nov 15: submission announcement
- Nov 28: Project is out. (Due date: 12/20(FRI) 23:59)
Lecture slide updates
- Download skeleton code from https://github.com/snu-sf-class/pp201902-private and replace
???with your code
- No delayed submission
- The score is automatically uncovered right after the due date.
- Claims: within 2 weeks from the due date, please.
- You must use the lastest version of Scala (2.13.0).
- Visit http://18.104.22.168:8001 and log-in with your id (e.g. 2016-12345). Your initial password is equivalent to your id.
- Zip your src folder which includes Main.scala and upload it.
|2||10/16||10/28 23:59||Algebraic Data Types|
|3||11/15||11/25 23:59||OOP & lazy val|
- Ask questions in the GitHub repository issue tracker.
- Latest version: 2.13.0
- Use IDEs to write a Scala program.
- IntelliJ IDEA, Eclipse, etc
- Reading 'Scala setting.pdf' will be helpful.