Software Foundations, SNU M1522.001200, 2018 Fall
- Instructor: Prof. Chung-Kil Hur
- TA: Juneyoung Lee
- Class material: https://softwarefoundations.cis.upenn.edu/
- 2018/12/18: For the coverage of chapters for the final exam, see issue 7.
- 2018/11/27: We'll have a final exam at 12/20 6:00 pm, 302동 소프트웨어 실습실
- 2018/11/24: Assignment 3 is uploaded. For the last problem, time limit is 100 seconds.
- 2018/10/30: Server is open again. / lia, nia is forbidden.
- 2018/10/27: Assignment 2's E10_01_v has been updated. Now 'make eval' should work. Sorry for changes
- 2018/10/25: Midterm exam range: Logical Foundations, (Basics - IndProp), end time: infinite
- 2018/10/21: Assignment 2 has been updated (P10.v). Please git pull again.
- 2018/10/20: Assignment 2 is uploaded.
- 2018/10/17: See CoqTheory.md for the rules for Coq
- 2018/10/15: We'll have a midterm at 10/28 2:00 pm, 302동 소프트웨어 실습실
- 2018/10/03: Submission site is open. See issue 3
- 2018/09/21: Assignment 1 is uploaded. Regarding submission - see issue 2.
|Oct.4 23:59||Assignment 1|
|Nov.3 23:59||Assignment 2|
|Dec.8 23:59||Assignment 3|
- Exams: 70% (mid-term 30% and final 40%)
- Assignments: 25%
- Attendance: 5%
- Ask questions by email.
in the GitHub repository issue tracker.
- If you want to post a piece of source code, please DO NOT upload an image of it. Because it is hard to parse images.
Use Coq 8.8.1.
Use IDE for Coq.
- CoqIDE: installed by default.
- Emacs: Company-Coq. Follow the setup instructions.
Honor Code: DO NOT CHEAT
- Do not copy others' source code, including other students' and resources around the web. Especially, do not consult with public repositories on software foundations.