Software Foundations, SNU M1522.001200, 2020 Fall
- Instructor: Prof. Chung-Kil Hur
- Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Office: 302-426
- TA: Dongjoo Kim
- Email address: email@example.com
- Office: 302-312-2
- Class material: http://www.cis.upenn.edu/~bcpierce/sf/current/index.html
- Please use email to ask questions (Don't use GitHub Issues)
- Dec. 01: Assignment 5 is uploaded.
- Nov. 30: Assignment 4 is uploaded.
- Nov. 24: Final exam announcement
- Nov. 19: Update assignment 3's P07 (You can prove examples with your own proof in P07.v).
- Nov. 12: Extend assignment 3's deadline.
- Nov. 09: Assignment 3 is uploaded.
- Oct. 25: Midterm results is uploaded. We will support about missing files by checking in person. So if you want to check or have any other questions, email TA(firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Oct. 22: Midterm exam announcement
- Oct. 22: Assignment 2 is uploaded.
- Oct. 7: Submission server is opened.
- Sep. 29: Midterm will be held on Oct. 24th Sat, 1 - 5 pm
- Sep. 25: Assignment 1 is uploaded.
- Download skeleton code and replace
FILL_IN_HEREwith your code in P**.v.
- Visit http://184.108.40.206:8000 and log-in with your id (e.g. 2016-12345). Your initial password is equivalent to your id.
- Change your password before submitting your assignments.
- If you forget your password, email to ta(email@example.com).
- Use 'make submission' command and attach the zip file.
- No delayed submission.
- Claims: within 2 weeks from the due date, please.
|Oct.9 23:59||Assignment 1 - Basic & Induction|
|Nov.6 23:59||Assignment 2 - Lists & Poly & Logic|
|Nov.26 23:59||Assignment 3 - IndProp & Imp|
|Dec.14 23:59||Assignment 4 - Equiv & Hoare|
|Dec.15 23:59||Assignment 5 - Equiv & Hoare|
- Attendance: 5%
- Assignments: 25%
- Mid-term: 30%
- Final: 40%
Install Coq 8.12.0.
Using an installer (Windows, MacOS)
- Download Binaries and install it.
Using OPAM (Linux / MacOS)
- OPAM is OCaml package manager, and you can use it to install Coq in Linux.
- See https://coq.inria.fr/opam/www/using.html.
Using brew (MacOS)
brew install coq.
- Note this wouldn't install CoqIDE.
Install IDE for Coq.
- CoqIDE: installed by default.
- Emacs: Company-Coq. Follow the setup instructions.
- If it shows
Searching for program No such file or directory coqtoperror, please add
(custom-set-variables '(coq-prog-name "PATH/TO/coqtop"))to
- In case of MacOS, coqtop is at
- If it shows
Honor Code: DO NOT CHEAT
- Do not copy others' source code, including other students' and resources around the web. Especially, do not consult with public repositories on software foundations.
- Assignment score will be adjusted with the exam score. See above.